The City Administration program provides information and recommendations to the City Council, implements Council policies, directs the delivery of municipal services, oversees accomplishment of City objectives and, together with staff from the Legislative/City Clerk’s office, provides administrative support to the Mayor and Council members.
- Informed public decision making
- Responsive, effective and efficient operating programs
- Effective City management
- General oversight of all City departments and divisions
- Effective Council administrative support.
- General Management
- Community Relations
- Interagency Coordination
- Economic development and resource program management
- Council meeting agenda management
- Management teambuilding and leadership
- Community promotions