PARKS AND RECREATION
- Manteca Parks and Recreation Department Registration Form
- Online Registration - WebTrac
- Mail-In Registration
Manteca Parks & Recreation, Registration 252 Magnolia Avenue, Manteca, CA 95337
- Walk-In Registration
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (closed alternating Fridays) at Parks & Recreation Department, 252 Magnolia Avenue, Manteca.
- Fax Registration Fax number (209) 923-8954. Credit card payment required.
After-Hours Drop-Off Registration will be processed randomly with the next business day’s mail. Registration may be dropped off at the Parks & Recreation office door mail slot or in City of Manteca payment drop box in front of City Hall. Cash, checks or credit cards accepted
- REGISTER EARLY! Some classes fill quickly and others may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- Fax registration will be accepted only on a Parks and Recreation Department registration form with a credit card payment. Fax number: (209) 923-8954.
- Confirmations will be mailed for mail-in or fax registrations, and e-mailed for online registration.
- Some classes have special registration notes, such as priority for current students. Please note these items in individual class descriptions.
- Registration deadline for all programs, unless otherwise noted in program descriptions, is 5:00 PM on the business day prior to the program start date. Registration accepted after the deadline will be subject to a $5.00 late registration fee.
- Fees must be paid in full at time of registration by check payable to City of Manteca, cash, VISA or MasterCard.
- Non-Resident fees apply to anyone living outside the Manteca City limits. Address verification may be required.
To avoid complications due to filled classes, send separate checks for each activity when using mail-in registration.
- Please make your selections carefully. NO REFUNDS will be given after the first class meeting.
- Failure to attend a program is not grounds for a refund. If you are not satisfied with a program you have attended, please contact the program supervisor or our office.
- Refunds will be granted only if requested in writing. A “Request for Refund” form must be completed and received in our office (via fax, walk-in, or mail) at least 24 hours prior to the first class meeting. Please allow four weeks for processing. In lieu of a refund, you may request to have a credit to your account, which may be used only for future program participation. Refunds and credits will be subject to a $10 processing fee per class.
- A full refund will be given if the class or activity is cancelled by the City or the instructor.