MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL
Elected: November, 2016
City of Manteca City Hall
1001 W. Center Street
Manteca, California 95337
Business Phone: (209) 456-8017
Business Fax: (209) 923-8960
Term Expires: November, 2020
Council Committee Assignments:
Past City Boards and Commissions:
- Current Council Term: Dec. 2016 - Dec. 2020
- Mayor Pro-Tempore: 2017
- Planning Commissioner – Chairman
- University Of The Pacific, Stockton CA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Cum Laude
(Real Estate, Pre-Law, Management)
- Minor Bio-Chemistry
- Sierra High School Graduate
- Small Business Owner in Manteca since 1995
- Broker Associate/Realtor since 2004
- Rotary International, Manteca, 2015 – current.
- Central Valley Association of Realtors
- Manteca Historical Society
- Alumni - Phi Alpha Delta (Pre-Law)
I am a family man married to my beautiful wife Navpreet, and father of my two young boys, Samsher and Samrath.
As a long time resident of Manteca, small business owner, and a Broker/Realtor, I bring a unique fresh common sense prospective to city government.
I am excited by the opportunity to work with city and county leaders to address quality of life issues, growth, and the challenge of attracting and retaining family wage jobs and industries.
I also want to work with my fellow Council members to streamline our government bureaucracy by making government more user-friendly and technologically advanced. This will provide transparency and accountability ensuring all people feel their voices are heard.